Wednesday, January 29, 2014

REVIEW OF ROCK THE VIPER by SAMMIE J.


20517400

AUTHOR: SAMMIE J

SOURCE: AUTHOR

LENGTH: 198 Pages

PUBLISHER: SAMMIE J.

PUBLISHED :  29/01/14

BUY LINKS: AmazonSmashwords


BLURB

WARNING...Ends with a cliff hanger, Contains M/F/M and M/M loving. The story is told from three different POV's. Written in British English. Graphic descriptions, sexual situations and strong language. 18+ advised.

With one touch can three people entwine their lives? 
A night out for Peppa turns her world upside down and she finds herself in the middle of a growing attraction between two men. One being the man she has disliked for years and the other being a sexy drummer in an up and coming Rock Band called Viper. 
Noah’s the owner of Devil Records and loves his life, he can have any woman he wants, and then with one touch everything changes.
Juan is different, and so are his band-mates. He wanted fame and fortune but what he didn’t expect was to find two people that would come to mean more to him then he could imagine. 
With Peppa's ex-boyfriend, who can't let go, and a roommate that is out to cause nothing but trouble. Can the growing love between her, Noah and Juan bring them together or will secrets and lies rip everything apart?

MY REVIEW

To be honest the whole M/M and M/F/M scene is not really my thing as such when I was approached by the author to provide a honest review I was a bit skeptical. However, I decided to move past my skepticism and give the book a try and I am so glad I did as I would have missed out on what I believe is a great start to a brand new and exciting series. I am impatiently waiting for the next book in the series.

The story flowed and was easy to follow. It was told from 3 POV's which personally for me helped me to better connect with each of the characters. I was able to understand every emotion they were experiencing. 

Rock the Viper is a very hot and sizzling read about love, jealousy and betrayal and I would recommend to readers who love this type of story.
Please don't wait too long to get your copy as you won't regret it.





No comments:

Post a Comment