Monday, December 19, 2016

2017 Blogger Shame Challenge Sign-Up




I so need this challenge. (Hangs head in shame)
I have decided to this challenge another go. Not very successful the last time around, hope this time will be much better.

This challenge focuses on reviews that are 4+ months overdue and my oh my do I have quite a few of these
I am aiming for at least 12 books. Wish me luck.


CHECK INs

There will be three posts for the challenge.

Sign Up Post: Link Up your sign up post on this page

(let us know what you'll be tackling! make a list of specific titles or just the number of books you're tackling)


Mid Year Check In: First week of June

Wrap Up Post: Last week of December


Giveaway:

One end of the year giveaway for those that link up posts and finish at least one blogger shame review. 

Interested?- Head over to The Herd Presents now!

No comments:

Post a Comment