Friday, June 30, 2017

2017 Blogger Shame Challenge Mid Year Check In

Blogger Shame 2016

2017 Blogger Shame Challenge hosted by Herding Cats & Burning Soup

To learn more about this challenge visit



I am late in posting, in all honesty, I never knew that I should have done this post. Well, better late than never.

I had set a goal to read thirty (30) books, but I think I was a bit too over zealous when I made the decision. So far I have read five (5) books.

I now know I will not make the thirty (30) but I am hoping to squeeze in at least six (6) more books before the year ends.


Books read towards the challenge

    
 Broken Justice, Blind Love by [Koontz, Rena] ALLUSIVE Aftershock: A Young Adult Romance (Earthquake Survival, love, friendship and betrayal) by [Griscom, Susan]

Hart of His by Annie Arcane- Review

Full Contact by Sarah Castille- Review

Break the Rules by Claire Boston- Review

Broken Justice, Blind Love by Rena Koontz- Review

Allusive Aftershock by Susan Griscom- Review

Click the links to read my reviews.

Thanks to Anna @ Herding Cats and Burning Soup for hosting this challenge, thereby providing me with the opportunity to reduce my old review pile.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it girl!!!! ♡
    Haniya
    booknauthors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete