Friday, October 06, 2017

READING MONTH IN REVIEW- SEPTEMBER


My reading for this month did not go has planned due to other activities occupying my time. I had great time on my first visit to the Big Apple, a trip that was a birthday gift to myself. It was fun while it lasted but then I had to get back to the bump and grind one associates with the working world. 


I read a total of  ten (10) books and reviewed eight (8), less than my usual, but I am not complaining. In the process I discovered some gems and a few new to me authors. 


Here is a list of the books read.

Afraid to Fall by Erin Cristofoli ( Review posted in October)
Fate Hates by Tina Saxon- Review will be posted at a later date.


Ruin by Clarissa WildBlood Freed by Traci DouglassHer Dark Half by Paige TylerOutreach by Dariel RayeBeneath These Shadows by Meghan MarchThe Real Thing by Melissa FosterBring Her Home by David      Bellraise the curtain by Kirby HallAfraid to Fall by Erin CristofoliFate Hates by Tina Saxon


New to Me Authors
Tina Saxon
David Bell
Kirby Hall
Erin Cristofolo
Paige Tyler

Favourite Book

Her Dark Half

Books Acquired in September
Netgalley/Edelweiss

Touch of Ice (The Vaskell Empire Book 1)Hard Breaker (Gargoyles #6)Hello Again (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #2)The Wicked VampireKilling Season (Killing Season #1-3)

Books Purchased
Ghosted by [Darhower, J.M.]His Huge Rock by [Brooks, Sarah J.]Forbidden Destiny (the Hybrid Series Book 1) by [McGee-Buda, RaeBeth]


READING CHALLENGE RECAP

New Release - 60/60 
I have attained my goal for the new release challenge

Netgalley/Edelweiss - 21/25

Blogger Shame - 9/30

COYER Summer - 33/30 This ended on September 6, 2017
I exceeded my goal for the COYER Summer Reading Challenge

Goodreads 102/130


I participated in September is for sequels challenge hosted by  Lisa Loves Literature. I did not do well on this one. I completed two (2) of the six (6) books I challenged myself to read.

The link up 


I am linking up to Reading Month in review hosted by The Book Date.

No comments:

Post a Comment