Sunday, December 03, 2017

READING MONTH IN REVIEW- NOVEMBER




November was a good month for reading despite my busy work schedule. I read a total of ten (10) books and reviewed nine (9). It was below my goal, but I am still satisfied with my accomplishment. 


LIST OF BOOKS READ.
Wild Man's Curse by Susannah Sandlin- 3.5 Stars reviewed in December





New to Me Authors

Soraya Naomi
Jane Goodman
Shelley Noble

Books Acquired in November
Netgalley



BOOKS PURCHASED


BOOKS WON


Tempest Rock Star Series by Michelle Mankin



Wyrd Blood by Donna Augustine




READING CHALLENGE RECAP

New Release - 75/60 
I have exceeded my goal for the new release challenge

Netgalley/Edelweiss - 26/25

Blogger Shame - 9/30

Goodreads 126/130

I took part in the HoHoHo Readathon hosted by Kimba @Caffeinated Reviewer. I read three books towards this challenge.

Chasing Christmas Eve
Holiday Wishes
Vampire for Christmas


The link up 
I am linking up to Reading Month in review hosted by The Book Date.

No comments:

Post a Comment